AirTag* Under Saddle Bike Mount
*TRACKING DEVICE IS NOT INCLUDED, CASE ONLY.
AirTag should be purchased separately.
- TRACK YOUR BIKE: Are you worried about your bike being stolen? Mount an AirTag and you won't worry again! You can track the location of your bicycle at any time. (AirTag not included)
- DESIGN: mount is made of high quality ABS plastic through an integral injection molding process, does not block the signal of an AirTag.
- SPECIAL SAFETY SCREWS: Anti-theft Bolts and Screwdriver included, makes it almost impossible for thieves to remove the product with ordinary tools.
- PACKAGE Includes:
- Guards' Armor AirTag case (upper and lower covers)
- Anti-theft Bolts x2
- Nuts x2
- Anti-theft Screwdriver x1
- Gaskets x4 (Suitable for 7mm, 7*9, 7*10 size bicycle seat rail)
- ORDERING NOTICE: Before ordering please make sure you have a suitable saddle rails 7mm, 7*9mm or 7*10mm.
How to use
How to use
1. Pair your AirTag with your iPhone.
2. Place the Airtag inside the Guards' Armor case and close the case.
3. Take the anti-thief bolts and secure the tracker device with provided allen key or screwdriver in place.
As we ship internationally, it might take up to 3 - 4 weeks to reach your doorstep.
We will process your order and ship within 1 to 5 business days after you place your order, you will receive shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
You're covered by our 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
Instead of returning items, you can contact us for a full refund. Why? Returns run counter to our emphasis on sustainability: every return has a carbon footprint. So just tell us what went wrong, send along a pic, and we’ll give you your money back in full. Then, if possible, you can donate your product to a local charity or recycle it.
How does the Apple AirTag Work?
How does the Apple AirTag Work?
Over 1 Billion iPhones, iPads, Macs and other Apple devices in the FindMy network act as tracking beacons, triangulating the location of your AirTag almost anywhere on the planet. As long as your AirTag is in an area where there are Apple devices, you will be able to precisely track and locate your device. This makes the range on Apple AirTags far superior comparing to other bluetooth trackers (usually limited to ~160ft).
Cold. Warm.Warmer. Hot!
If your AirTag is nearby, your iPhone can lead you straight to it with Precision Finding.1 You‘ll see the distance to your AirTag and the direction to head in — all thanks to Ultra Wideband technology.
Precision Finding compatible with:
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone 12 mini
iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPhone 13 mini
iPhone 13 Pro
iPhone 13 Pro Max
iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro
The basic tracking features will work in the Find My app, but the iPhones in the list below cannot use the advanced "Precision Finding" feature, it will show you the approx. location, and you be able to play sound on Airtag when nearby:
iPhone SE (all models)
iPhone XS Max
iPhone X and older
iPad Pro 2021 and older
Apple Watch Series 5 and older
iPad Air 2020 and older
iPad 2020 and older
This case for the Airtag, snugly placed under my bicycle saddle, is exceptionally well-crafted. It seamlessly blends with my bike's aesthetics to the point that even if someone notices it, its purpose remains enigmatic to those unfamiliar with its functionality.
The product was packed in a pouch and bag. Came without damage. All you need to install, screwdriver, air tag case, 2 sets of saddle spacers and two screws with nuts on one side with a silicone layer, (which must look outward so that moisture does not fall on the thread). Arrived to US in 14 days.
Very good product, it is very stealthy and affirms perfect to each saddle. It is practically not seen from the outside and the airtag fits perfectly. Excellent purchase.
Best Air Tag mount for bike. Under saddle. No one will see it there, i attach photos and i am amazed. I didn t have much trust but i surley put on every bike i have one, especialy on the pricey ones