Case for AirTag* with Secret Security Screws
*TRACKING DEVICE IS NOT INCLUDED, CASE ONLY.
AirTag should be purchased separately.
- TRACK YOUR BIKE: Are you worried about your bike being stolen? Mount an AirTag and you won't worry again! You can track the location of your bicycle at any time. (AirTag not included)
- UPGRADED DESIGN: AirTag mount is made of high quality ABS plastic through an integral injection molding process. STRONGER and more durable than the 3D printed version, waterproof and dust-proof.
- SPECIAL SAFETY SCREWS: Anti-theft screws and an Allen wrench included, makes it almost impossible for thieves to remove the product with ordinary tools.
- VERSATILITY: Works on any bike you can mount a bottle cage to.
- PACKAGE Includes:
- Guards' Armor AirTag case
- Two anti-theft screws
- Stainless steel anti-theft wrench
- AirTag itself and the Bottle Cage are NOT INCLUDED
How to use
How to use
1. Pair your AirTag with your iPhone.
2. Place the Airtag inside the Guards' Armor case and close the case.
3. Take the anti-thief bolts and secure the tracker device with provided allen key or screwdriver in place.
As we ship internationally, it might take up to 3 - 4 weeks to reach your doorstep.
We will process your order and ship within 1 to 5 business days after you place your order, you will receive shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
You're covered by our 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
Instead of returning items, you can contact us for a full refund. Why? Returns run counter to our emphasis on sustainability: every return has a carbon footprint. So just tell us what went wrong, send along a pic, and we’ll give you your money back in full. Then, if possible, you can donate your product to a local charity or recycle it.
How does the Apple AirTag Work?
How does the Apple AirTag Work?
Over 1 Billion iPhones, iPads, Macs and other Apple devices in the FindMy network act as tracking beacons, triangulating the location of your AirTag almost anywhere on the planet. As long as your AirTag is in an area where there are Apple devices, you will be able to precisely track and locate your device. This makes the range on Apple AirTags far superior comparing to other bluetooth trackers (usually limited to ~160ft).
Cold. Warm.Warmer. Hot!
If your AirTag is nearby, your iPhone can lead you straight to it with Precision Finding.1 You‘ll see the distance to your AirTag and the direction to head in — all thanks to Ultra Wideband technology.
Precision Finding compatible with:
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone 12 mini
iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPhone 13 mini
iPhone 13 Pro
iPhone 13 Pro Max
iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro
The basic tracking features will work in the Find My app, but the iPhones in the list below cannot use the advanced "Precision Finding" feature, it will show you the approx. location, and you be able to play sound on Airtag when nearby:
iPhone SE (all models)
iPhone XS Max
iPhone X and older
iPad Pro 2021 and older
Apple Watch Series 5 and older
iPad Air 2020 and older
iPad 2020 and older
Mounts perfectly under my bottle cage. Can't even tell it's there. Excellent product, easy to install.
It installed very easily and it seems durable. Looks good too. It would be hard to rip the AirTag out, so this is a nice security upgrade.
I placed this on my Specialized Stump Jumper Evo, mainly because the cost of that bike alone is more than the car I take the bike to the trails on the back of. I love that it is really inconspicuous and not really something that screams "I am an Airtag holder!"
The included long security star screws are nice and fit perfectly in the OEM holes on my bike. I like that they are the security bit... but those are pretty easy to get ahold of.
Hope to never actually need this to find my bike but now I at least know I have my Airtag on the bike.
I am a little acceptable about the ability for this to keep water out as I go through streams and I wonder if that will have issues. I am thinking about getting an o-ring to modify this to be a little more water-tight.